Minimum Requirements

What do I need to start work?

As standard, we ask for all of our people to be able to show a valid, in date CSCS card.

In relation to specific individual jobs, our client will generally tell us what they expect to see from anyone we send to site.  This can be anything from a valid asbestos awareness certificate to an CRB disclosure.

Invariably, we’re asked for CPCS for plant and machine operators, a trade related CSCS for tradespeople and an IPAF card for operators of mobile platform machinery, like Scissor lift or Cherrypicker.

The best thing to do is give us a call, tell us what you do, or what qualifications you have, and we’ll then see which of our jobs you fit the profile for.