Get in touch
Feel free to contact us with any questions or queries
Unit 107, Fort Dunlop,
Fort Parkway, Birmingham,
Call 0121 321 3322
Fax 0121 321 3320
Contact our departments
Permanent/Freelance 0121 321 3322
Trades 0121 354 8822
Our e-mails and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.
Privacy & Cookies
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering for job alerts and subscribing to our email newsletter including your title, name, address and email details.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us applying for jobs online.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use Google Analytics, social media plug ins and session ID cookies to help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass data to third parties
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’, and selecting ‘Block all cookies’ using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website
- Send you job alerts and newsletters which you have specifically requested
- Deal with enquiries and complaints that you have made via the general enquiry form
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
8. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.